How to Claim:
To be eligible to claim LISTERINE® 100% Cashback Promotion, individuals must purchase a LISTERINE® Total Care® 500ml from any participating retailer in Australia or New Zealand between 12:01am AEST on 01/08/2019 and 23:59pm AEST on 31/8/2019 (Promotional Period).
Each valid claim received before 11.59pm AEST on 30/9/2019 will receive a refund of the purchase price (as evidenced by receipt, less any shipping costs), delivered to the claimant in the form of a gift card. Only one claim per claimant, per household (based on residential address).
Terms and Conditions:
- Instructions and information on how to claim the cash back and cash back details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the LISTERINE® 100% Cashback promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotional coupon. Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Participation in this Promotion is only open to permanent Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees and officers (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age, place of residence at the nominated gift delivery address and proof of purchase) and to disqualify any claimant who the Promoter reasonably believes has submitted a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and conditions or who tampers with the claim process in any way. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, ineligible, indecipherable, late or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or misdirected claims, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telecommunications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- Only one (1) claim permitted per household. Each claimant may only claim in relation to a purchase of a LISTERINE® Total Care® 500ml. Multiple claims on the same Qualifying Purchase are not permitted.
- To claim, claimants must go online before 30/09/2019 to www.listerine.com.au/cashback, enter their details as prompted, submit the online claim form, including the claimant’s details, the last four digits from the product barcode and upload a photo of the receipt.
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt for the Qualifying Purchase in their claim as proof of purchase. Failure to produce this proof of purchase for a claim when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to the cash back. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the product purchased, the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to the claim.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For each valid claim received for a Qualifying Purchase, claimants will be awarded with a refund of the purchase price (as evidenced by receipt, less any shipping costs) issued in the form of a gift card.
- All Gift Cards will be sent to the address provided on the claim form (Australian addresses only) within sixty (60) days from the date of receipt by the Promoter of a valid claim. Once the EFTPOS Gift Cards has left the Promoter’s/supplier’s premises, the Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with the promotion will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to the Gift Cards. Use of Gift Cards are subject to their terms and conditions which can be found at https://rewardscometrue.com.au/information/card-activation-tcs/.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the receipt of cash backs. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- If for any reason a claimant does not redeem the cash back by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the cash back will be forfeited. The Promoter is not responsible for any gift cards lost in transit.
- All claim forms, barcodes and receipts received by the Promoter, become the property of the Promoter.
- Any costs associated with participating in this Promotion (including registering online and submitting a claim) are the claimants’ responsibility.
- If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter any aspect of this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated (including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition) the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; (b) invalidate any claims; or (c) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or cash back that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (e) participation in the Promotion.
- The Promoter is Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty Ltd of 45 Jones Street Ultimo NSW 2007, ABN 73 001 121 446. Consumer Care Centre Freecall number 1800 029 979. Fulfilment will be conducted by a Third-Party vendor on behalf of the Promoter; Fulfilment Solutions, PO Box 178, Botany NSW 2019
LISTERINE® is a registered trademark.
We collect your personal information so that you may participate in our Listerine® 100% Cashback Promotion for its administration. If you do not give us this information you will be unable to participate in the Listerine® 100% Cashback Promotion. Subject to some exceptions allowed by law, you may request access to, or correction of, your personal information while we store it. Your personal information may also be shared with other local contracted service provided who assist us from time to time such as mail houses and fulfillment centres. For further details on this and the other ways by which we manage your personal information, please contact us on 1900 029 979 or on the site via Contact Us.