Add LISTERINE® to your oral care routine and start your journey to a healthier mouth.
FIND OUT MORE
Helping protect mouths for over 100 years.
Each day, your mouth is put to the test: sugary foods, bacteria, bad breath, etc.
LISTERINE® Total Care® offers is proven to clean and protect with 6 benefits for a healthy mouth.
Whatever your needs, LISTERINE® has the solution. A comprehensive range of mouthwashes for daily use to take care of your WHOLE mouth
Choose the right LISTERINE® for you
Teeth only represent 25% of the mouth. So what about the other 75%?
FIND OUT HOW TO GET A WHOLE MOUTH CLEAN
Sensitive teeth is a common complaint, but you can tackle the problem with improved oral care.
FIND OUT ABOUT LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE® SENSITIVE
Everyone wants a set of pearly whites, and keeping your smile white begins with proper mouth care.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT TEETH WHITENING
Tooth stains can be embarrassing as they may be seen as a sign that someone doesn't look after their teeth properly, but there's more to staining than meets the eye…